With Ribbons & Tutus
Create this horse toy with moving joints and dress up the horse with ribbons, tutus, manes, tails, & forelocks. Use brads for the joints. Brads can be purchased at craft stores such as Michaels.
- Print, cut and assemble your articulated horse friend. Card stock weight paper gives the toy more structure.
- Punch holes and use brands to connect the joints.
- Customize your horse with tutus, ribbons, & manes.
- Glue onto wooded dowel or straw.
- Use the horse puppet for fun play and decor.