This soft and colorful customizable t-shirt for girls has a delightful illustrated image of a Quarter Horse. Share your love of the quarter horse breed or give it as a special gift to a kid who loves quarter horses with this original digital horse illustration created for the Allpony website. Add your name, a favorite horse’s name, or personalize one as a gift for a friend! Then choose from fun shirt colors including raspberry, hot pink, light pink, lilac, and turquoise. The slim and fitted width is flattering, and the short sleeves make it a perfect girl’s shirt for school, the playground, or barn.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 10% polyester)
- 32 singles thread weight
- Fabric laundered
- Set-in 1×1 baby rib collar
- Longer body length
- Learn more about horse and pony breeds here on the Allpony website
- Take the fun, free Horse & Pony Breeds quiz and see if you get on the leader boards.
- Play the Horse & Pony Breeds Matching Game.
Do You Know Quarter Horses?
The Quarter Horse originated in colonial America and was bred for all around work including farming, hauling, working cattle, in harness and under saddle. It gets it’s name from the American settlers racing them in quarter mile stretches. They have strong and muscular hindquarters and are usually calm and intelligent. Today they are used for almost every kind of riding including ranch work, pleasure riding, showing, jumping and racing.
- Breed: Quarter Horse
- Height: Between 15hh and 16hh
- Origin: United States